1st Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second one leaving

2 posters

Go down

The second one leaving Empty The second one leaving

Post by KURO OMEGA Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:08 pm

As you all may know, I am leaving to head out for Basic Training and AIT for the Army. Shadow is already gone and is finished with his Sept 9th so he may or may not get on around that time. It wont be for a long time that he is on though so if you plan on catching him then I would keep a close eye out for him. He can text you on Sundays if you havent already been talking to him. His number is 769-798-9929. Text him love and care hahaha. Anyways I figured I would probably leave this message on the forums. This is my last official day to communicate with the outside world so haha here is my good bye. I will be back in January officially along with shadow. Whether or not you all will talk to or hear from me til then is a mystery. It just all depends. I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you all recruit some new members into the unit so that we can get a good base set up. Please read the Enlistment Requirements before recruiting your friends. They must meet those requirements. Good bye everyone and see you soon.
KURO OMEGA
KURO OMEGA

Back to top Go down

The second one leaving Empty Re: The second one leaving

Post by King TempIar Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 pm

OK Kuro i know u wont see this message but i hope we can be good members to your clan when you come back god bless ^^
King TempIar
King TempIar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum